Friday, January 27, 2006

AD Training





Well after a chilled out day at the beach it was time to get back to the basic's AD yeahh !!!!

I had some money left over from last years training budget and decieded to brush up on my AD fundamentals and group policy. The morning started out pretty easy but just before heading to lunch we started to get our hands dirty some nice group policy lockdowns on client PC's.

After lunch (which was at the Melbourne hotel) we ran threw some more group policy hacks , and finished up the day completing labs which were in our MS training books.

Overall a good day I'm looking forward to going back to work and fixing some of our group policies and organizing this more in OU's. Sadly Alphawest are pulling the pin on there training last course are until Feb so I was just lucky to get it.

A big thanks to Matthew Rowston for taking me through the beast that is AD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home