Saturday, September 09, 2006

Landesk Presentation





A few weeks ago I was talking to Gavin Stearnes from Landesk (Australia) and he asked me if I wouldn't mind having a few visitors out and showing them how I use Landesk at the Institute.

I said no worries glad to help out so I started piecing together a presentation for my guests , Challenge TAFE and the Business Development Manager from Lenovo. I ran them through the whole scope of the project from start to finish , then capped it off with a demo on our current 8.6 server and then showing them the new features in 8.7

Were they blown away or will they buy Landesk don't know and I don't really care they were looking at Altris which is lagged anyway. It was a great experience for me anyway.

Big thanks to Gavin for giving me the opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home